Sunday, October 30, 2011

Funny story

A young man had been cheating on his wife with his wife's best friend & colleague "Funke". One friday, he tells his wife he has 2 travel for three days on an official appointment. Unknown 2 his wife, he had already made special arrangements with Funke d wife's best friend. On gettin home d 3rd day, he meets only his kids & maid & was told mummy hasn't bn back since he left 4 his trip on friday. Flabbergasted n shocked he decides 2 wait 4 his wife n his wife then returns home in d evenin n dis ensues;
Husband: honey, where have u been 4 three days & how come u left d kids all alone with d maid?
Wife: Darling, hmmm, immediately after u left Funke called me 2 tell me she just lost her dad. I had rush off 2 her place & couldn't leave her immediately cos she was such in a terrible n emotional state.
Husband: which Funke is dat?
Wife: Funke now, my best friend n colleague @ work....
Husband: (Angrily he screams @ her) God punish u there, u dis h****t!
Wife: darling please believe me now why r u calling me a h****t?
Husband: nothing! But God go still punish u, idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment